Discover how Eat Stop Eat makes Weight Loss EASY

Friday, April 10, 2009

Where can I get iphone games?

Max H :
Other than the Itunes applications store, and online games, is there anywhere I can get games for my iphone if you get my drift.

Carl M :
go on itunes and they have tis new thing called applications you can get free games and some you have to pay but i love the idea it works so well itunes is doing a great job-i have a ipod touch for itunes they work as the same thing.

James S :
Yeah, you have to Jailbreak (hack your iPhone) in order to get games from any place other than the App store. Sorry :O





EDIT: You can make your own games, which can be uploaded to the App store and then you can download them from there! This is hard, but they allow anyone to publish their works there, so yeah.

zacinnic :
There is a way. You can jailbreak it. But, it is not so good (EVEN THOUGH IT MAKES YOU IPOD A MAN) and it voids your warranty. I used to do it but now I don't feel like it. You can downlaod half of what is on the app store and a lot more for free. Once you jailbreak, you get the INSTALLER. Also, go to youtube to find out how to do it. I don't think u can do it for version 2.0 yet.

♫. Me. .Yops. :
you can get the games on itunes. there is a new game called phase tht i recomend. its like guitar hero except you use the songs you want to put on it! i have it on my ipod it rocks!!!

africansk8er :
Unless you have a Jailbroken iPhone, which you probably don't, then you have only the Apple store.

HANNUH! :
Uh the only place I can think of is Apple Online.

No comments:

Post a Comment