Discover how Eat Stop Eat makes Weight Loss EASY

Friday, April 10, 2009

iphone games?

Joey :
Is apple ever going to make game's for the iphone, because I have an iphone since august and theres nothing to play on it. I've found some games on the internet, but I don't like those game that much because they lag a lot.

Browns Fan :
Apple doesn't make games. But when they release the SDK, third party developers will be able to give us users plenty of cool games and applications. In the meanwhile, the free games are at

bmwnovz :
i have an iphone and i play games with it all the time.

at first i used diffrent sites to download but that got expensive because you would have to pay for each and every download.

my friend told my about this site and been using it for 2 months now with no problem.

i only paid one time, and i get to download games whenever i want.

i wish i would have used it from the begining it would have saved me a lot of money.

here is the site.

have fun.

by the way i picked netiphone but my friend has iphone nova and it is the same.



lotusyao :
Have you heard www.phoneroms.com, which is a place for all iphone games, roms, and instructions on how-to, which you might be interested in it

No comments:

Post a Comment