Discover how Eat Stop Eat makes Weight Loss EASY

Friday, April 17, 2009

What are good free games for the iphone/ ipod touch?

B&J Forever :
I have no idea what any good free games are for my iphone, so could someone help please? :)

:-) :
Jelly Car, Fish Tycoon Lite, Slacker Radio, Tap Tap Revenge, Cube Runner, Scribble

Sam B :
papi games are brilliant. There are a good few of them, Papi jump, papi catch to name two. They are simple and Very addictive, especially papi jump. You are simply a red ball (papi) and you have to make your way up the screen by tilting the ipod so that he lands on the green platforms. probably not the best explanation, but try it, it rocks.

NXTGen :
I've recommended some on my blog :

fromthevalley2thestars :
my favorites free games are TAP TAP REVENGE (music game like guitar hero...all kinds of free songs)

THE CREEPS LITE

TOPPLE

ROLANDOLITE

ZA!FREE

CRITTER CRUNCH LITE

WHACK O LANTERN

1 comment:

Top Mobile App Development Companies India said...

I appreciate your post which is helpful for mobile app builder.Thanks!!

iPhone App Development And Android Application Development

Post a Comment