Discover how Eat Stop Eat makes Weight Loss EASY

Friday, April 17, 2009

IS there any way to use itouch/iphone apps or games on windows?

silverwootz :
I downloaded some itouch/iphone game demos from itunes but i have neither an itouch nor and iphone.



Please DO NOT answer my question by saying buy an iphone or itouch

Caramel D :
Unfortunately you can't use them on pc you can only use them on the iPhone or iTouch

Jamie D :
Why would you download games for iPod Touches/ iPhones if you don't even have one? That may be the stupidest thing I have ever heard of (not trying to be mean, but I'm right). If you want games for a computer, buy computer games, not iPhone/ iTouch games.

korgrue :
No. There are currently no emulators for iPod Apps.



Sorry :(

evilattorney :
I'm sorry but you can only run them on an iTouch or iPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment