Discover how Eat Stop Eat makes Weight Loss EASY

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Can i download games from Safari to my iphone?

Tracy :
If not, how the hell do i get a game on my iphone? And does it have to go through itunes? or to my menu on my phone or what? I downloaded a game to my computer that is supposed to be for my iphone, but how do i get it?

Browns Fan :
You have to be real careful downloading games to your iPhone, since you may be installing something harmful on your phone without realizing it. In order for me to have easy access to games on my phone, I went to and hit the + button to place an icon on my home screen. So now, w/ a click of a button, every free iPhone game is available.



When Apple releases their SDK, there will be many games and applications by 3rd party developers and approved to be safe by Apple, that you will be able to DOWNLOAD to your phone.

ricekwispies2s :
you can jailbreak your iphone and put games with installer.app... you can get iphone specific web games from apple for free





i don't know what you downloaded, it sounds alittle sketchy to me

No comments:

Post a Comment